What we offer?
- Prepare the technical proposals for Horizon Europe, Life, Innovation fund or other EU programmes. As part of a team, you align the project idea with the European priorities, define the concept, find and manage partners and write the proposal (both the technical aspects and those related to the impact of the project and its future commercial exploitation).
- Support the coordination of EU technology and innovation platforms’ activities and moderate experts’ groups. You will get to know the main initiatives, technologies, roadmaps, projects, and key actors at European level, ideally in your area of technical specialisation.
- Support the project coordinator and the partners in the management of the European projects.
- Advise and helping position Zabala Innovation’s clients in EU funding programmes to increase their participation in EU projects in line with their priorities.
- Participate into EU events in the European quarter and will travel to attend events/meetings related to EU projects.
- You will work in a multidisciplinary team, with a young, innovative, close, enriching and challenging environment.