What we offer?
- You will work in a multidisciplinary team, with a young, innovative, close, enriching, and challenging environment.
- You will get to know the main initiatives, technologies, roadmaps, projects, and important agents at European level in your area of technical specialisation.
- You will advise the company’s clients on the best European public funding channels for their strategic lines.
- You will prepare the technical proposals necessary to apply for public funding. Together with the project manager, you will define the alignment of the project idea with European priorities, define the concept, find, and manage partners and write the proposal (both the technical aspects and those related to the impact of the project and its future commercial exploitation).
- You will be part of the technical office of the funded European projects, and you will support the project coordinator and partners in the management of the projects with your own method and tools based on the FP.
- You will take part in the funded projects performing tasks of communication, dissemination, and exploitation of results.
- You will travel and attend events/meetings related to the project.