European Working Group of Innovation Consultants celebrates its 1st birthday
One year has passed since fifteen European Innovation Consultants united during the R&I days in Brussels on the 24th of September 2019, launching what has now become the European Working Group of Innovation Consultants (EWGIC).
Over the course of the past year, although life has changed drastically with the current COVID19 crisis, EWGIC has stayed busy and grown, accomplishing several milestones, some of which are:
- 24 September 2019: the creation of EWGIC with 15 members
- 25 September 2019: Manifesto release, to support Professional project management in Horizon Europe
- 21 November 2019: launch of EWGIC’s LinkedIn account
- 27 March 2020: launch of EWGIC’s website www.ewgic.eu
- 31 March 2020: launch of EWGIC’s Twitter account
- 7 April 2020: publication of “EWGIC Calls for an EIC Airdrop” Position Paper
- 11 June 2020: publication of EWGIC’s Code of Conduct which promotes best practices, mutual respect and basic competition rules among European Innovation Consultants
- 24 July 2020: publication of “EU Recovery Needs Innovation” Position Paper
- 8 September 2020: publication of “EIC Accelerator: 15 recommendations to reduce the part of luck vs skills in the selection of future European deeptech champions” Position Paper
In addition, EWGIC currently counts:
- 41 member companies and organisations, representing over 18 European countries
- Over 160 Manifesto signatures
- 3 Position Papers that include challenges and recommendations related to the Innovation ecosystem in Europe.
Read more about EWGIC here.